A talking point at the party: baked minipic canapés
1 portion puff pastry dough, about 320g, rolled out into a rectangular shape
1 egg, whisked with 2 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. grated cheese
1/2 bunch of herbs, finely chopped
2 tbsp. sesame seeds or ground hazelnuts
- Place dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Brush egg over entire dough surface.
- Sprinkle cheese, herbs and sesame seeds or hazelnuts over half the dough surface.
- Lay out minipics across the herb surface in parallel lines. Cover with empty half of dough and press edges firmly. Cut between the minipics with a pastry wheel.
- Bake straight away in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- To serve: Separate the pastry sticks and cut into bite-sized pieces. Serve with cocktail sticks.
Delicious recipe ideas and creative step-by-step videos www.minipic.ch