Replace ham with minipic and you have an unconventional carbonara
500–600g fresh egg pasta
150g Parmesan, grated
6 minipics, sliced
Pepper, freshly ground
8 quail eggs, fried
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Measure out 200 ml of cooking water and set aside.
- Warm a plate and melt 150g of butter on it.
- Drain pasta and mix with remaining butter. Transfer onto plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese and minipics, then with cooking water. Mix immediately using two large forks.
- To serve: Grind pepper over the carbonara and place quail eggs on top.
Delicious recipe ideas and creative step-by-step videos www.minipic.ch