A wafer-thin, spicy starter
(for 4 people)
200g very thinly sliced Grischuna Grisons Coppa
50g Sbrinz cheese, thinly sliced
Ingredients for the marinade
1 tsp coarse-grained mustard
3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
- Arrange the Coppa on 4 plates.
- Mix the mustard, vinegar and oil well. Season to taste with pepper.
- Wash the peperoncini, cut in half longways, remove the seeds and chop finely. Add to the marinade.
- Drizzle the marinade over the Coppa.
- Garnish with the thinly sliced Sprinz.