Mashed potato salad
Popular at any party buffet or as a simple dinner
(for 4 people)
1 kg floury potatoes
1/2 dl milk
4 tbsp hot bouillon
3-4 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp mild mustard
4 Minipics, roughly chopped
1/2 cucumber, roughly chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 bunch of chives, finely cut
8 cherry tomatoes
- Wash and brush the potatoes, dice and cook until soft in unsalted water for approximately 15 minutes. Drain off the water and leave the potatoes to cool.
- Mash or purée them in a bowl and mix well with the milk, bouillon, white wine vinegar and mustard.
- Carefully stir in the Minipic, cucumber, onion and chives.
- Garnish with the halved or quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Serve the mashed potato salad lukewarm or cold.