Pizzette with three toppings and minipic: a taste explosion
About 500g pizza dough, rolled out into a rectangle
Olive oil to brush
250g canned chopped tomatoes, drained
Green olive paste
Antipasto vegetables, e.g. aubergines, courgettes, oven-roasted or bought pre-prepared (in oil), well drained
- Lay out dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Cut round shapes out of the dough, 8cm in diameter. Brush dough with olive oil and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 12–15 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. Remove rounds (serve remainder of dough from between the rounds as they are, as a snack).
- Topping 1: Top round s with tomatoes, rosemary, minipic and cheese, then secure with cocktail sticks.
- Topping 2: Top round s with olive paste, minipic and parsley, then secure with cocktail sticks.
- Topping 3: Top rounds with vegetables, mozzarella balls, minipic and basil, then secure with cocktail sticks.
Delicious recipe ideas and creative step-by-step videos www.minipic.ch