Pasta with a difference
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
300g oyster mushrooms or large mushrooms, finely chopped
6 minipics, cut into small pieces
100g pork sausage meat
400g pasta, e.g. conchiglie, penne, ditalini
800 ml chicken stock, hot
2 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
Pepper, freshly ground
1–2 handfuls of baby leaf salad, e.g. rocket or beetroot leaves
- Heat up olive oil together with butter. Add mushrooms and lightly fry on a medium heat, while turning. Add minipics and sausage meat and fry. Reduce heat.
- Add pasta, then mix. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Cover with 1–2 ladles of stock. Slowly boil down on low heat, while stirring. Only add more stock when all liquid has been absorbed. Cook pasta until al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Take pan off the heat..Mix in 2–3 tbsp. of cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- To serve: Sprinkle pasta with ground pepper and salad leaves.
Delicious recipe ideas and creative step-by-step videos www.minipic.ch