Tortilla with potatoes
Good to prepare in advance – can be served hot or cold
4 waxy potatoes, e.g. Charlotte, peeled
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 white onion, sliced into rings
4-6 minipics, finely sliced
1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
6–8 fresh eggs
Pinch of salt
Pepper, freshly ground
- Cut potatoes into thin slices. Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add potatoes and fry for about 10 minutes on a medium heat while turning.
- Add onion and minipics, cook briefly on a low heat. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the parsley.
- Season and whisk eggs then pour them over the top. Leave to thicken on low heat, partially covered.
- Use a plate to turn the tortilla upside down with. Add remaining olive oil to the pan, put tortilla back in and finish frying the second side.
- To serve: cut tortilla into slices or cubes. Serve hot as a main meal with salad, or cold as a snack.
Delicious recipe ideas and creative step-by-step videos www.minipic.ch